Coming out of Lockdown
Coronavirus rules are changing.
We can now:
- Meet outdoors with up to 6 people from any household or in a group of any size from 2 households.
- Take part in formally organised outdoor sports.
- Meet outdoors with a formally organised parent and child group. This is up to a maximum of 15 people. Under 5 year olds do not count in this number.
These changes are part of the Government four step plan for England coming out of lockdown.
It is very important that we follow Government advice to protect ourselves and others from Coronavirus.
Remember to follow social distancing guidance when meeting people not in your household or support bubble.
There is now a new type of Coronavirus that spreads more easily.
This page contains information about the lockdown rules, what self-isolating means and when we must self-isolate.
For the latest information on Coronavirus vaccines, please see our dedicated Coronavirus Vaccines page.
EASY READ PDF documents:
- How we will slowly move out of lockdown by the UK Government Cabinet Office
- Planned changes to Coronavirus rules (sometimes called the roadmap for coming out of lockdown) by Mencap
- An update on the Government four step plan to come out of lockdown by Inclusion North
- National Lockdown Rules (some of these rules have now changed) by the UK Government Cabinet Office
- My Plan for Staying At Home by Photosymbols
- What is a support bubble by Photosymbols
- Social Story for those self Isolating – living alone by Mencap
- Social Story for those self Isolating – living with others by Mencap
Other resource links:
- Video with British Sign Language about the Government four stage plan to lift lockdown (audio also in a written format) by Public Health England
- Hands, Face, Space and Fresh Air TV Advert in different formats by Public Health England
- YouTube video about the first stage in the Government plan for lifting restrictions by the North West Training and Development Team and Pathways
- Image showing a summary of the key dates in the Government roadmap to lift lockdown – stage 1 & 2 by Public Health England (you may find the audio or written format above more accessible).
- Image showing a summary of the key dates in the Government roadmap to lift lockdown – stage 3 & 4 by Public Health England (you may find the audio or written format above more accessible).
- COVID-19 advice by Gloucestershire County Council
- Coronavirus restrictions: what you can and cannot do by the UK Government
- Guidance for those who are clinically extremely vulnerable by the UK Government
- Link to the letter sent to those who are clinically extremely vulnerable in different formats and languages (including audio and BSL) by the UK Government
- Self-isolation and treating Coronavirus Symptoms by the NHS