Emergency Support and what to do in a Crisis
Sometimes when there is an emergency or things get really hard, we need urgent support.
If you find yourself in a crisis, there are people and organisations that can help.
Their information is on this page.
- How to access NHS services online by the NHS
- How to access an emergency dentist by the NHS
- How to access emergency services for the deaf/hard-of-hearing or speech-impaired by Action for Deafness
- How to access NHS 111 for those with learning disabilities and/or autism by NHS England
- Help against Domestic Abuse by Gloucestershire Domestic Abuse Support Service (GDASS)
- Online Support and Resources by Sunflowers Suicide Support