During these challenging times it is important to keep busy and in contact with those we care about.
On this page we have listed resources that might help to do this during lockdown.
We have included accessible information about how to use Zoom, Microsoft Teams and WhatsApp. There is also a link to You’re Welcome, an online directory of inclusive activities in Gloucestershire.
Resource links :
- You’re Welcome – a forum and directory of inclusive activities in Gloucestershire by You’re Welcome
- How do I stay connected? by Learning Disability England
- Stay Connected by See Ability
- Opportunity TV (free daily Zoom sessions) – website by Camphill Village Trust
- Opportunity TV February 2021 information leaflet by Camphill Village Trust
- An EASY READ PDF guide to WhatsApp by Learning Disability England
- An EASY READ guide on how to join a Microsoft Teams Meeting by Inclusion Europe
- How to use Zoom (YouTube video) by People in Action