Virtual Therapies and Counselling
Some therapies that are traditionally done face to face may now be available over the internet or phone.
This can be a really good way to get support at this time.
There is more information on this page.
- Gloucestershire Support by Swindon and Gloucestershire Mind
- Guide to Gloucestershire Support PDF by Swindon and Gloucestershire Mind
- Tic+ Counselling Service in Gloucestershire for those aged 9 – 21 years by Tic+
- Qwell (online counselling for adults)
- Information aimed at professionals – Learning Disabilities Guide by Gloucestershire County Council, Gloucestershire CCG and One Gloucestershire