What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Coronavirus, also known as ‘COVID-19’, is a virus that affects breathing.
It can easily be passed on and has spread across the whole world.
Most people get better after having Coronavirus, but some people become seriously ill.
Being careful and following advice – like washing your hands, keeping away from others, and staying at home – can help refuse the number of people who become ill.
There is a lot of information about Coronavirus, but we have gathered some of the best accessible information that we trust on this page.
EASY READ documents:
- Coronavirus Advice Poster (page 1) by Photosymbols
- Coronavirus Advice Poster (page 2) by Photosymbols
- How to get Coronavirus Information via WhatsApp by Thinkclusive
- About Coronavirus text scams by Thinkclusive
- Coronaheroes Information and Resources by Be-Human.org.uk