Your Mental Health
Coronavirus and the need to stay at home and change the way we do things can be very worrying.
You may feel scared, lonely, anxious or depressed.
If you already needed support with your mental health, you may need more now, or you may find yourself needing some support for the first time.
On this page you can find information about support available, and things that you might be able to do to give yourself a boost.
EASY READ resources:
- Looking After Your Wellbeing poster by Thinkclusive
- Good Days and Bad Days during Lockdown by Beyond Words
- COVID-19 and Your Mental Health by Mental Health UK
Resources and links:
- Talk2gether website by the NHS
- What to do when you have COVID-19 symptoms by NHS Gloucestershire CCG
- Mental Health awareness and Psychological First Aid training for professionals and volunteers by Gloucestershire County Council