Following on from our successful film on Annual Health Checks, Inclusion Gloucestershire has been working with GCC and CCG to create a series of films on what to expect from different health providers.
Here are some Top Tips from Paul the Dentist about keeping teeth healthy
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Use a good quality toothpaste
- Always brush teeth before bed
- Visit your dentist often to get teeth and gums checked.
Here are some Top Tips from Dave the Optician on looking after your eyes.
- Don’t forget to bring your glasses with you to your appointment if you wear them.
- Write down a list of any medications you are on and bring the list with you to your appointment.
- If you have any concerns about your vision, discuss it with a family member or your carer who is coming with you, this make it clearer on what you might need help with.