We are looking for volunteers to join our Research Team.
This volunteering opportunity is for anyone who might like to gain experience of finding out the opinions and ideas of a diverse group of people, using this to influence and inform.
The role may involve conducting paper-based research, carrying out interviews or facilitating focus groups as well as collating and evaluating the data collected.
- Prepare surveys and questionnaires using electronic or paper formats
- Support individuals to complete surveys either through one-to-one phone calls or group meetings which may be virtual or face to face (in a COVID safe environment)
- Support individuals or groups of people to share their views more informally through focus groups which may be virtual (online) or face to face (in a COVID safe environment)
- Take notes in focus groups to capture discussions and summarise and reflect the views of people in a concise and clear way
- Record views using electronic survey formats and spreadsheets
- Collate data using spreadsheets and summarise findings
- Contribute to report writing
- You can give as little or as much time as you can.
- We will pay any travel expenses that you have.
- We will make sure you have training and support in your role.
Interested in this role?
If you would like to know more and have a chat about this, please email your phone number to Dawn on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will give you a ring.