We are looking for volunteers to join the Co-Production Group.
This volunteering opportunity is for anyone who might like to gain experience of finding out the opinions and ideas of people with lived experience of mental ill health, using this to influence and inform.
- Have a commitment to attend as many of the monthly Co-production meetings as you can.
- Prepare for the meetings and complete any tasks that you commit to.
- Connect with other people with lived experience and seek their ideas and views (this may be through using your own networks, specific telephone or video calls or by attending face to face activities and meetings.
- Contribute ideas and opinions to the meeting that reflect the voice of people with lived experience who you have engaged with.
- You can give as little or as much time as you can.
- We will pay any travel expenses that you have.
- We will make sure you have training and support in your role.
Interested in this role?
If you would like to know more and have a chat about this, please email your phone number to Dawn on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will give you a ring.