Inclusion Gloucestershire Resources & Services
At Inclusion Gloucestershire we continue to work as hard as we can to support disabled people and people with mental ill health during the COVID-19 pandemic. As we return to face to face work and services we know that for people facing disabling barriers, having access to remote support remains important.
Our office and services are open, with additional cleaning and safety measures still in place. Mask wearing is optional.
Inclusion Gloucestershire are working with Gloucestershire County Council and other organisations to create a hub of accessible information about COVID-19. Please click here to visit:
Free services that we are offering:
We are connecting with all existing and new followers on social media, sharing information, signposting to specific support, and sharing fun things that we can do to keep us busy, or just help us cope in the current situation:
- Facebook (MHELO – our mental health peer support network)
- Instagram (MHELO)
We are providing face to face support through:
- Our Gloucester, Cheltenham and Forest Hubs.
- Our Dramatic Change drama group (please contact email@example.com if you would like to come)
- GEM 1 to 1 employment support. We are open to referrals – please contact our Navigator Developer, Amanda Eady.
- Our volunteering and non-statutory advocacy offers
- Quality checks (which are taking place both online and face to face)
Some meetings, events and support will continue to take place online or over the phone, if this works best for those involved.
Membership and all of the services above are free. You can sign up to become a member and request a service here, or phone 01452 234003.
Please note that there may be a waiting list to access services, depending on demand but you will get an initial contact from a member of our team within 5 working days of your request.