Our strategy is our big plan, that sets out our plans and vision from 2022 to 2025.
It has been coproduced and based on the priorities for people in Gloucestershire facing disabling barriers, to guide our work over the next three years and make sure that we are making the biggest difference in the best ways.
Read the full version of our strategy here.
Or the Easy Read version here.
We are user-led and our model places ‘experts by experience’ at the centre of what we do.
They are people who have experience of living with a disability or mental ill health and who know what works for them and what doesn’t.
Every project we work on involves our experts by experience, who are fully supported in what they do.
Being user-led means that the majority of our Board, which makes the important decisions about how we are run, have lived experience of disability. The majority of our staff team are also disabled, so have valuable insight into life with a disability.
You can read more about the work we have carried out each year in our Annual Reports, which can be downloaded here.
Inclusion Gloucestershire is driven by our values, at the heart of all that we do.
- We make sure everyone is involved and included
- We empower choice and control through peer support and place experts by experience at the centre of our delivery
- We challenge when things aren’t right and give people with disabilities a strong voice
- We believe it is right to treat people fairly and always behave in a way that is honest and trustworthy even when nobody is looking
- We are a caring and professional organisation who work together towards shared goals
- We work together to deliver exciting new ideas and support each other, our members and our community.
Our Board of Trustees makes the important decisions at Inclusion Gloucestershire.
The board is led by disabled people, with the majority of our trustees having experience of living with a disability. The other trustees have specialist expertise, which helps us to succeed in our mission.
Click here to find out more about each of our trustees.
We wouldn’t be the organisation that we are without our incredible team.
We employ approximately 60 people to deliver our projects, all of whom share our values and do amazing work.
We can’t wait for you to meet our team. This chart shows you our projects and who leads them.