Volunteer With Us
Do you want to volunteer your time as a mentor, to help someone achieve a goal? People may want a bit of guidance from you to start attending something new, build their confidence or to find out information perhaps.
Do you want to help Inclusion Gloucestershire do their other work – we are usually looking for people with skills who can support us. We pride ourselves in supporting volunteers well and will help you to achieve your goals or signpost you elsewhere if we can’t.
Volunteers for Co-Production Group – be part of the Transformation of Community Mental Health Services
We are looking for volunteers to join the Co-Production Group.
This volunteering opportunity is for anyone who might like to gain experience of finding out the opinions and ideas of people with lived experience of mental ill health, using this to influence and inform.
- Have a commitment to attend as many of the monthly Co-production meetings as you can.
- Prepare for the meetings and complete any tasks that you commit to.
- Connect with other people with lived experience and seek their ideas and views (this may be through using your own networks, specific telephone or video calls or by attending face to face activities and meetings.
- Contribute ideas and opinions to the meeting that reflect the voice of people with lived experience who you have engaged with.
- You can give as little or as much time as you can.
- We will pay any travel expenses that you have.
- We will make sure you have training and support in your role.
Interested in this role?
If you would like to know more and have a chat about this, please email your phone number to Shamim on email@example.com and she will give you a ring.