As COVID-19 restrictions ease some of us may be keen to get out and about.
On this page we have listed a link to You’re Welcome, an online directory of inclusive activities in Gloucestershire.
To help those who may not yet be able to meet friends and family in person, we have also included accessible information about how to use Zoom, Microsoft Teams and WhatsApp.
- How to use Zoom (YouTube video) by People in Action
- Get fit with Affinity Trust – fitness and exercise for people with learning disabilities YouTube video by Affinity Trust’s Score Community Opportunities Service
Resource links :
- You’re Welcome – a forum and directory of inclusive activities in Gloucestershire by You’re Welcome
- How do I stay connected? by Learning Disability England
- Stay Connected by See Ability
- Opportunity TV (free daily Zoom sessions) – website by Camphill Village Trust
- Music resources for home activities by Music Therapy Works
- Nature activity ideas by the Sensory Trust
- Coronavirus: ways to keep busy by Mencap