Coronavirus News and Latest Updates
We hear news about Coronavirus every day. On this page we have listed places where you can find Coronavirus news in accessible formats.
England is now in another national lockdown.
Information explaining the lockdown rules can be found on our Lockdown and Self Isolation page.
It is very important that we follow government advice to protect ourselves and others.
There is now a new type of Coronavirus which spreads more easily.
Two vaccines are now being used in the UK to protect people from Coronavirus. Information about coronavirus vaccines and who will get it first can be found on this page.
Links to Coronavirus news in accessible formats:
- Inclusion North’s Coronavirus Information Page – including weekly news videos and EASY READ updates by Inclusion North
- North West Training and Development Team and Pathways Associates video Coronavirus updates (some of the advice may be specific to the North West) by the North West Training and Development Team and Pathways Associates
- Latest Coronavirus News by the Down’s Syndrome Association
EASY READ PDF documents:
- An update about the COVID-19 vaccine for people with learning disabilities by Learning Disability England
- COVID-19 Guidance for supported living by the UK Government
- Vaccine Information by Mencap
- Who gets the vaccine first by Photosymbols
- A guide to your COVID-19 vaccination by the NHS and Public Health England
- Booking a COVID-19 Vaccination by Suffolk Disability Partnership
Other resource links :
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) roundup for Gloucestershire by Gloucestershire County Council
- YouTube video talking about Vaccines by NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Information on the COVID-19 variant by Public Health England